QUICK USER MANUAL
- CLOSE DOOR to Blasting Room.
- Turn ON the Ventilation System (“On” button on right wall).
- Turn on Air (turn yellow lever down counter clockwise).
- Turn on the light inside Blaster.
- When done, Turn “Off” Ventilator, Light & Air.
- CLOSE DOOR on way out.
HELPFUL SANDBLASTING TIPS:
- If blaster not shooting grit, try placing nozzle against gloved palm and firing. This will blow out anything clogging the intake.
- If still not blasting properly, empty and sift blasting medium. There may be debris from previous blasting—plaster, paper, tape, glass fragements, etc—blocking the intake.