- Turn on Lights.
- Turn on Glory-Holes.
- Turn on the Blue ball-valve for the gas (top left on main gas line to Hole).
- Press the green button to start the Hole.
- If the Hole doesn’t light take a note of the error code on the Eclipse unit (black box above the red/green buttons) and then press and hold the reset button on the Eclipse. The Botton looks like this: ↵ and is on the top right of the Eclipse. Hold until the blue lights flash (roughly 6 seconds) and release. You should hear the blower turn on.
- In 30 seconds you should hear a loud “Click” and the Orange light above Hole should turn Green. (If it does not turn green—or turns green briefly and then switches back to orange—note the Error Code on the Eclipse control box. e.g. FA-7, etc. and repeat reset procedure described above.)
- Press Button marked “Pipe-Warmer”.
- Make sure an Annealer is ON! If not, EMPTY & TURN ON!
(See Annealer Procedures Pg)
- Empty “CLEAR” break-off bins into Cullet Washing Station.
(Located in Kiln Room)
- Empty “DEAD GLASS” bins into labeled barrel.
- Empty & Refill Block Bucket Water.
- CHECK that G-HOLES, Pipewarmer AND FURNACES are ON.
(Green lights are on.)
- Note state of the Hot Shop. If it was left unswept or tools were left out please make a note of it and report to the Hot Shop Manager.