Skip to content
TURNING ON an ANNEALER:
- FIRST: Be SURE annealer is EMPTY & Swept Clean.
- Press EZ2 (EZ2 light should turn off).
- Press EZ1 on any “B” Kiln. (EZ1 light should come on and “Profile” icon illuminate.)
- Flip Sign on Kiln to Green.
TURNING DOWN an ANNEALER:
- Flip Sign on Kiln to Red.
- Press EZ1 Button (until EZ1 light turns OFF).
- Press EZ2 on controller for that Kiln. (EZ2 light should come on and “Profile Icon” light up.)
- Be sure kiln is below 200˚F BEFORE OPENING!
- Place glass on appropriate shelf in Classroom.
- Sweep broken glass out of Annealer.