First Blow-Slot Duties:
- Empty “DEAD GLASS” bins into Dumpster outside Sculpture.
- Change Block-bucket water for your bench.
- Empty Annealer onto corresponding Shelf.
(Annealer B1 to Shelf marked B1, etc. Do NOT empty if above 200.)
- Sweep out broken glass and shards from Annealer.
AFTER EVERY BLOW SLOT:
- Sweep area around Bench, Gloryhole, and Furnace when done.
(No broken glass left on floor. Period.)
- Remove personal blow pipes/punties from Pipe Warmer and store in your locker.
- Put away Tools.
Alternate Blow-Slot Duties:
- If using Pick-Up Box (Advanced Students Only):
- Make sure it’s below 200°F before you open/remove work.
- Place cool/annealed work on corresponding Shelf (B2).
- Press EZ1 on B2 Controller to send up to holding temp (960°F).
- Use Up/Down Arrows (↑,↓) on B2 Controller to adjust to desired temp.
- When finished Press EZ2 to send down/turn off!